UPDATES: Second Round of the Paycheck Protection Program
- The SBA has announced that PPP funding has been exhausted. Therefore, we have closed our PPP Loan application portal. If you still want to submit an application for a PPP loan, limited funding is still available for certain community-based lenders. To find these lenders, you can try the SBA’s Lender Match service here.
UPDATES: Forgiveness Applications
- We are now accepting new 1st Draw and 2nd Draw PPP loan forgiveness applications. Please login here to apply for forgiveness.
- As required by the SBA, we have now added the 3508S form, and made updates to the existing forgiveness forms in our portal. These new forms will now allow you to apply for Draw 1 or Draw 2 PPP loan forgiveness.
- We have added How-To videos to the website to better educate clients on the forgiveness portal. You can watch them here.
- Boston Private has partnered with EY to bring you additional technical resources and expertise on the SBA Forgiveness Rules. You can access the Knowledge Center through the details below.
- EIDL Advance Deduction Requirement for SBA PPP Loan Forgiveness
- Boston Private PPP Portal
- What Documents Do I Need for Forgiveness?
- How to check your status in the Forgiveness Portal
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Client Town Hall: Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Webinar
- Client Town Hall: Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Deck (PDF)
- Small Business Administration website
- US Department of the Treasury FAQs
Boston Private has partnered with EY to bring you additional technical resources and expertise on the SBA Forgiveness Rules. Although these resources will not replace advice you receive from your tax attorney or CPA, they can help you understand a number of the more complex topics related to forgiveness.
To access the Knowledge Center, you will need to follow the instructions below:
- First you must create credentials using the email you used to apply for the PPP Loan in our Portal. Start Here
- Once Credentials have been created, you may access the Knowledge Center Here
Please note that your Knowledge Center login is different than your Portal login.
Client Town Hall: Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness
Listen to our webinar on the loan forgiveness phase of the Paycheck Protection Program. Jim Brown, President of Commercial Banking, leads a discussion with professionals from Ernst & Young for an overview of the loan forgiveness process. The discussion also includes details on the concepts, calculations and application steps necessary for loan forgiveness.
If you have a question that is not covered in the resources listed on this page, you can submit one here for our team to review.