The Paycheck Protection Program provides forgivable loans to small businesses to help them pay their employees and cover other eligible expenses during the COVID-19 crisis. Loans are up to $10 million and can be forgiven for the full amount.
- We have added How-To videos to the website to better educate clients on the forgiveness portal. You can watch them here.
- Boston Private hosted a Town Hall and Training for businesses who have PPP loans through Boston Private. You can watch the replay here.
- We have opened the PPP Forgiveness Portal and you can login below.
- Boston Private PPP Portal
- What Documents Do I Need?
- How to check your status in the Forgiveness Portal
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Client Town Hall: Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Webinar
- Client Town Hall: Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Deck (PDF)
- Small Business Administration website
- US Department of the Treasury FAQs
Boston Private has partnered with EY to bring you additional technical resources and expertise on the SBA Forgiveness Rules. Although these resources will not replace advice you receive from your tax attorney or CPA, they can help you understand a number of the more complex topics related to forgiveness.
To access the Knowledge Center, you will need to follow the instructions below:
- First you must create credentials using the email you used to apply for the PPP Loan in our Portal. Start Here
- Once Credentials have been created, you may access the Knowledge Center Here
Please note that your Knowledge Center login is different than your Portal login.
Client Town Hall: Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness
Listen to our webinar on the loan forgiveness phase of the Paycheck Protection Program. Jim Brown, President of Commercial Banking, leads a discussion with professionals from Ernst & Young for an overview of the loan forgiveness process. The discussion also includes details on the concepts, calculations and application steps necessary for loan forgiveness.
If you have a question that is not covered in the resources listed on this page, you can submit one here for our team to review.