We understand the competitive legal field and the current and progressing economic needs of the industry. We specialize in providing a tailored approach for law firms, partners and associates. Granting you financial tools and solutions to enhance your operations, financial strategies and growth.
How We Help Law Firms
Whether you are the CFO, Managing Partner, Legal Administrator or Office Manager, we partner with you to meet your desired goals as well as your partner’s and associate’s needs. Our team of industry specialists have decades of experience working to provide law firms solutions to evolve and meet their goals.
We offer a full range of treasury and cash management services and will work closely with you to meet the daily capital needs of your firm.
- Private Banking We have personalized banking solutions that suit your lifestyle and unique needs
- Partner Lending Solutions Whether you’re a newly named partner or a very experienced partner we offer solutions that aid you in your career progression.
- Residential Loans Secure your first home, vacation home or investment property. Our team of experts will work diligently with you and set you on the right path.
- Wealth Management Planning and wealth building can help you achieve your personal financial objectives and goals. Learn more on how we can set you on the path to success.
- Escrow and Agency Services We have dedicated experts who understand the ins and outs of Escrow and Agency Accounts. Aiding firms handling transactions such as bankruptcy, real estate and litigations.
- Retirement Plan Services Secure the financial future of your partners, associates, and staff. Our experts will help you manage your fiduciary duty so that you can maximize your plan and investments.
- Lending Whether it’s a term loan, standby letters of credit or revolving lines of credit, we have solutions to assist your operation and expansion.
Key Insights and Education
Law Firm Transitions: The Buyout of Senior Partners
Law firms face equity partnership drain when partners depart or retire. How can firms prepare for this inevitable situation?
Law Firm Partnerships: What the CFO Should Know
An increasing number of firms are turning to a trusted local financial institution to establish a term loan arrangement to help new partners fund their investment in the firm.
Taxation of Resident Trusts, Jurisdictional Planning after Kaestner An in-depth perspective on how the Carolina Department of Revenue vs. Kimberly Rice Kaestner 1992 Family Trust (“Kaestner”) sets trust planning precedence.
Technology for Law Firms: Adapting to Innovation
With the right technology in place, law firms can remain relevant and competitive within the industry and service their clients in a more efficient manner.
We have deep experience working with numerous Law Partners, Associates; Chief Financial Officer’s and Firms. Our dedicated team understands the intricate industry needs and the path to develop long term success for law firms and legal professionals alike.
Get In Touch