We understand The why of Wealth®
Why you’re working so hard
to Achieve so much.
Everyone has a different reason why:
- To make a difference
- To turn an idea into a business
- To give back
- To provide more for your employees
- To spoil the grandkids
- To provide for the next generation
- To have peace of mind
Our clients have
Why of Wealth
We are inspired every time we meet them and learn more about them and we thought you might be, too.
Our Corporate Responsibility
Boston Private recognizes its responsibility to the communities in which we operate. Our commitment to socially responsible and sustainable practices is an integral part of how we do business.
It starts with listening.
Our approach to building a trusted relationship is what sets us apart because every professional you work with cares about one thing: helping you live the life you want. To do that, we have to understand what kind of life that is, which is why we ask questions you may not expect. And then we listen.
Excellence, community, teamwork and trust are the central pillars around which our company has been built. Bringing these values to life is inherent in our company’s culture as well as in the way we serve our clients.
- EXCELLENCE: We believe that being curious and proactive can lead to amazing outcomes.
- COMMUNITY: We believe in the power of a connected community, both for our clients and our neighbors.
- TEAMWORK: We believe that the more we collaborate, the more we understand our clients and each other.
- TRUST: We believe that to earn trust, you must have integrity and to earn clients, you must have both.
The Boston Private team consists of some of the most accomplished people in the wealth, trust, and private banking industries. Some of the nicest people, too.
Commitment to the Community
Boston Private is also deeply committed to the communities in which we live and work, providing financial solutions for affordable housing, first-time home buyers, economic development, social services, community revitalization and small businesses.