Recipient Upload from Batch
1. Select the ‘Transfers & Payments’ menu and then select ‘Payments & Wires’.
2. Select ‘New Payment’ and then ‘Payment from File’.
3. Select the desired Payment Type.
4. Select the ‘Import File’ box to browse and select the file to be uploaded on the computer.
5. Select ‘Save Recipients’ to automatically add the recipients into the master recipient list.
NOTE: Select ‘Upload File’ if the ACH or wire file will need to be processed by Boston Private.
NOTE: A confirmation screen will appear when the file import and all necessary information have been successfully completed.
NOTE: If there is a problem with the file being imported, an overlay message will appear on the screen with a notification.
Potential examples may include:
- ABA number contains more or less than 9 digits.
- File being imported is not in NACHA or CSV format.