Managing Users in Business Bill Pay
Business Bill Pay requires an additional agreement be signed by an authorized representative of the company. Please inquire with your Relationship Manager or Cash Management Advisor or call (888) 322-2120, option 3 for more information.
Once you have completed the initial Bill Pay Enrollment, you can add additional users to the service. Please note that the initial Bill Pay user is automatically set as the Level 1 user / Bill Pay Admin and this cannot be changed unless requested via the Concierge Desk.
Step 1: Add your users to Digital Banking. For detailed instructions, see either Corporate User Management or Business User Management depending on your edition of Digital Banking. During this process, ensure that the user has the proper View and Withdraw rights to the necessary accounts that they will use with the Bill Pay service. Corporate Edition clients assign account entitlements at the User Role level while Business Edition clients can manage the account entitlements for each user separately.
Note: Corporate Edition clients use ACH and/or Online Wire Transfers. If you do not utilize these services online then you are using Business Edition.
Step 2: In the left menu, the Bill Pay Admin user should now go to the Business Bill Pay Administration menu.
- Business Edition Admins: Choose any user's name and select the appropriate entitlement level as Level 2 or Level 3.
- Corporate Edition Admins: Your Bill Pay entitlements are set by User Role. Choose the role that you would like to set and select the appropriate entitlement level as Level 2 or Level 3.
- You cannot add more than one user to the role your Level 1 user is assigned to. If you do, the non-Level 1 user will not be able to access Bill Pay. To change the Level 1 user on your enrollment, please contact the Concierge Desk.
Step 4: Select the accounts that the user should have access to within Business Bill Pay. We recommend that you choose all necessary accounts the first time you set this for a user. Click Submit and then confirm in the dialog that pops up that you want to save by pressing OK.
Step 5: Inform your users that they have been added to the Bill Pay service. On their next login, they will be able to select Business Bill Pay from the left menu and their information will be automatically added to the Bill Pay service.
You will need to call support if:
- You have accidentally Upgraded a Level 3 User to Level 2 and want to downgrade their access. We are working on a bug fix for this.
- You need to add/remove account access for a sub-user. This is a known issue that is unavailable for self service at the moment.