NOTE: ‘Activity Center’ lists all user activity initiated from within Digital Banking.
1. Select ‘Transactions’ then ‘Activity Center’.
1. Select the ‘Single Transactions’ tab on the screen to view one-time online transactions.
2. Select the ‘Filters’ option to reveal searchable fields.
- Select the desired fields and then click ‘Apply’ to display the specified transactions.
- Select the down arrow icon above the top right corner of the filters box to download the specified transactions to a csv formatted spreadsheet.
- Select the printer icon to print the specified transactions.
- Click the star icon to assign the filtered criteria as a “favorite” for future use.
3. Click on a listed transaction to view additional details.
4. Select the ‘Actions’ icon to unhide a listing of available actions corresponding with the transaction.
Select the ‘Recurring Transactions’ tab within the ‘Activity Center’ to view online transactions which are setup to occur in a series.
Select the ‘Deposited Checks’ tab within the ‘Activity Center’ to view historical checks that have been deposited using the Mobile Remote Deposit Capture functionality.
NOTE: You must be enrolled in Mobile Remote Deposit before this tab will appear on the ‘Activity Center’ screen.