Remote Deposit Capture TLS Update
Please Update Windows and Internet Explorer
We are updating our Remote Deposit Capture systems to better protect customer data. This update moves us to the more secure TLS 1.2 internet protocol for encrypting communication between your machine and the Remote Deposit Capture server.
You will need to run two updates in order to continue to connect to our Remote Deposit Capture service.
- Apply a Windows update patch. Please follow the links below depending on which version of Windows you are running. We support Windows 7 or higher (Windows Vista is no longer supported).
- Enable TLS 1.2 in the Internet Options section of Internet Explorer 11. You can do so by following these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click On The Tools Menu Option
- Select Internet Options
- Click On The Advanced Tab
- Check ‘Enable TLS 1.2’ Near The Bottom
If you do not update your machine by May 12, 2018 you will receive an error message when attempting to use the Remote Deposit Capture system.
If you are unable to perform these updates, or have questions, please call 888-322-2120.