Digital Banking Release Notes
Fixes and Enhancements Applied
|Note: for updates on known technical issues, see this update.|
Release Date: 12/6/19 - 8:00am ET
- Applied a patch to improve the performance of the Intuit DirectConnect connections for users with more than 5 accounts. Users should see increased account synchronization speeds as a result.
Release Date: 12/5/19 - 8:15pm ET
- Applied a change to default all ACH Payments to process the day prior to the chosen Effective Date. This will allow payment approvals to take place the day before the Effective Date regardless of when the payment is created.
Release Date: 12/4/19 - 11:00pm ET
- Applied a patch to address the connectivity issues with Intuit DirectConnect applications that were unable to connect. Quicken and QuickBooks users can now connect without error, however the applied patch will be optimized for speed of the connection in future releases.
- Applied a fix to enable the successful completion of all Corporate Information Reports that were previously causing an error.
- Applied a fix that addressed errors with the ACH and Wire file upload that was preventing payment batches from being created without existing recipients in the Recipient List. Users can now upload ACH and Wire batch files using the standard field mapping as well as create custom mapping.
Release Date: 12/4/19 - 10:00am ET
- Applied a fix to allow Standby Letters of Credit to be visible online.
- Applied a fix to allow Intrabank Checking accounts to be available for online transactions.
Release Date: 12/3/19 - 7:00pm ET
- Applied a fix to allow users in time zones that had already passed into the next calendar day to approve corporate payments (Issue #011). Users in Australia, Asia and Europe will now be able to approve payments prior to the Eastern Time Zone cutoff time regardless of their local time.
Release Date: 11/26/19 - 5:30pm ET
- Added the Business Bill Pay Administration interface for clients in Business and Corporate Edition that are enrolled in Business Bill Pay to fix Known Issue #012 - Business Bill Pay User Administration Unavailable. This will allow them to manage their Bill Pay sub users from within Digital Banking, including adding new users or modifying access for existing users. Please refer to the Managing Business Bill Pay Users help article for more information.
- Applied a Fix for Known Issue #010 - Bill Pay Inaccessible to Users Outside United States. International users can now access Bill Pay screens that were previously blocked.
Release Date: 11/21/19 - 10:00pm ET
- Applied an update to address Business Bill Pay user access issues for the majority of Business and Corporate Edition users who were unable to access Business Bill Pay.
- Applied a fix to address an issue where users were hung up on the loading screen after login due to restricted loan products linked to their profile.
Release Date: 11/20/19 - 7:00pm ET
- Updated Home Screen Account Tile to set default Account Name to include last 6 digits of account number. This enables the search feature for users with access to more than 15 accounts to search on the last 6 digits of the account for faster access.
- Added the Account Name field to the Account Details tab to display the Account Title that appears on statements.
- Removed the restriction to only allow wire transfers to be drafted for amounts less than the current account balance for future-dated wires.
- Applied a fix that corrected a Business Bill Pay access issue related to multiple users at the same company with identical SSNs.
Release Date: 11/19/19 - 7:00pm ET
- Applied a fix that corrected a Business Bill Pay access issue for users that has special characters in their old Business Bill Pay Login ID
- Applied a fix that corrected a Personal Bill Pay access issue for users with Credit Reserve accounts linked to a Checking Account used for Bill Pay
Release Date: 11/18/19 - 7:00pm ET
- Applied a fix to address an issue where users were hung up on the loading screen after login due to closed debit cards and closed investment accounts linked to their profile.