Digital Banking December Release Notes
Fixes and Enhancements Applied
|Note: for updates on known technical issues, see this update.|
Release Date: 12/19/19 - 8:15pm ET
- Applied a fix to resolve a known issue where some iOS devices were unable to successfully transfer between accounts (Known Issue #015).
- Applied a fix to a bug that caused the iOS app to crash when tapping "Return to Accounts" after a mobile deposit had been completed (Known Issue #003).
- Applied a fix that now allows visitors from foreign countries to load statement files. Previously the statement feature would not populate the drop down with any available statements (Known Issue #017).
- Applied a fix to eliminate a bug that would prevent users on iOS devices from using the Menu button when on the Deposit Checks screen, forcing them to quit the app. Users are now able to navigate to other features from the Deposit Checks screen (Known Issue #002).
- Updated the location of the Link Institution button on the mobile application to appear only at the top of the Home screen instead of being pinned at the bottom of every screen.
- Added a section for "Manual Accounts" on the Home Screen if users had added manual accounts in the PFM tools (example: real estate value). This allows the account name and value to be edited.
Release Date: 12/18/19 - 8:15pm ET
- Applied a fix to address an issue where some Private Client Edition users were getting "Website cannot display this page" error when accessing External Transfers.
Release Date: 12/16/19 - 8:15pm ET
- Applied a fix to address known issue #004 - External transfer menu shows account number in place of the account balance. The correct balance is now displayed.
Release Date: 12/13/19 - 8:15pm ET
- Applied a patch to prevent downloading duplicate transactions from Intuit DirectConnect and Enhanced Web Connect applications for transactions occurring after 12/13/19. Duplicates downloaded prior to this date will need to be manually deleted.
- Applied a patch to fix Bill Payment errors when payments were submitted to Billers with an "&" in the Biller Name via Quicken or Quickbooks connections.
- Applied a patch to address Check Numbers to be omitted from the transaction downloads in Quicken and Quickbooks. Transactions downloaded after 12/14 will have this information included.
Release Date: 12/11/19 - 2:00pm ET
- Applied a patch to fix an connection error using Intuit DirectConnect that prevented Corporate Edition users from downloading transactions.
Release Date: 12/6/19 - 8:00am ET
- Applied a patch to improve the performance of the Intuit DirectConnect connections for users with more than 5 accounts. Users should see increased account synchronization speeds as a result.
Release Date: 12/5/19 - 8:15pm ET
- Applied a change to default all ACH Payments to process the day prior to the chosen Effective Date. This will allow payment approvals to take place the day before the Effective Date regardless of when the payment is created.
Release Date: 12/4/19 - 11:00pm ET
- Applied a patch to address the connectivity issues with Intuit DirectConnect applications that were unable to connect. Quicken and QuickBooks users can now connect without error, however the applied patch will be optimized for speed of the connection in future releases.
- Applied a fix to enable the successful completion of all Corporate Information Reports that were previously causing an error.
- Applied a fix that addressed errors with the ACH and Wire file upload that was preventing payment batches from being created without existing recipients in the Recipient List. Users can now upload ACH and Wire batch files using the standard field mapping as well as create custom mapping.
Release Date: 12/4/19 - 10:00am ET
- Applied a fix to allow Standby Letters of Credit to be visible online.
- Applied a fix to allow Intrabank Checking accounts to be available for online transactions.
Release Date: 12/3/19 - 7:00pm ET
- Applied a fix to allow users in time zones that had already passed into the next calendar day to approve corporate payments (Issue #011). Users in Australia, Asia and Europe will now be able to approve payments prior to the Eastern Time Zone cutoff time regardless of their local time.
Release Date: 11/26/19 - 5:30pm ET
- Added the Business Bill Pay Administration interface for clients in Business and Corporate Edition that are enrolled in Business Bill Pay to fix Known Issue #012 - Business Bill Pay User Administration Unavailable. This will allow them to manage their Bill Pay sub users from within Digital Banking, including adding new users or modifying access for existing users. Please refer to the Managing Business Bill Pay Users help article for more information.
- Applied a Fix for Known Issue #010 - Bill Pay Inaccessible to Users Outside United States. International users can now access Bill Pay screens that were previously blocked.
Release Date: 11/21/19 - 10:00pm ET
- Applied an update to address Business Bill Pay user access issues for the majority of Business and Corporate Edition users who were unable to access Business Bill Pay.
- Applied a fix to address an issue where users were hung up on the loading screen after login due to restricted loan products linked to their profile.
Release Date: 11/20/19 - 7:00pm ET
- Updated Home Screen Account Tile to set default Account Name to include last 6 digits of account number. This enables the search feature for users with access to more than 15 accounts to search on the last 6 digits of the account for faster access.
- Added the Account Name field to the Account Details tab to display the Account Title that appears on statements.
- Removed the restriction to only allow wire transfers to be drafted for amounts less than the current account balance for future-dated wires.
- Applied a fix that corrected a Business Bill Pay access issue related to multiple users at the same company with identical SSNs.
Release Date: 11/19/19 - 7:00pm ET
- Applied a fix that corrected a Business Bill Pay access issue for users that has special characters in their old Business Bill Pay Login ID
- Applied a fix that corrected a Personal Bill Pay access issue for users with Credit Reserve accounts linked to a Checking Account used for Bill Pay
Release Date: 11/18/19 - 7:00pm ET
- Applied a fix to address an issue where users were hung up on the loading screen after login due to closed debit cards and closed investment accounts linked to their profile.