Boston Private Wealth serves as an ERISA § 3(21) fiduciary investment adviser to Retirement Plans for businesses and nonprofit organizations. Retirement Plans are a very specialized area, and our team of experts help clients with designing and maintaining a Retirement Plan that focuses on meeting fiduciary obligations and improving participant outcomes.
- Implement structured process, policies, and training
- Monitor expenses and investments
- Drive engagement
Plan Design Consulting
- Compare and benchmark Plan to identify and implement meaningful enhancements
- Process, customization and transparency
- Plan monitoring – quantitative and qualitative
Employee Engagement & Education
- Helping employees by simplifying the conversation
- Targeting messaging to drive action & results
We partner with businesses and nonprofit organizations by:
- Enhancing and implementing Governance Process
- Reviewing and recommending Plan designs that meet client’s objectives
- Providing recommendations and on-going monitoring of Plan investments
- Proactively engaging with your employees through multiple channels
The Right Benefits Package to Positively Affect Company Growth
Benefits packages will vary across different industries, but it's important to keep your employee demographics in mind to ensure that everyone is accounted for.
Want to learn more?
You have complex financial needs, so we’ve built a dedicated team of professionals who are experts in the retirement planning discipline.
Talk to a Retirement Plan Advisory Professional
Thoughtful news and educational content, curated for our clients.