An unprecedented time drives shifting wealth perceptions
2020 was a tumultuous year that had a profound impact on our view of wealth. On the heels of our 2018 findings, we dig into the evolving priorities, perceptions and beliefs that define our relationship with wealth.
This year we continue to examine the influence one’s age and profession have on wealth perception as well as the significant change in attitudes brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Uncovering the evolving definition of wealth
The report captures the current sentiment of high-net-worth individuals with insights on topics such as:
- Generational variations in attitudes and motivations
- The impact the pandemic had on priorities and philanthropy
- The unique mindset of the innovation economy ecosystem
For the latest findings on the driving forces of wealth, complete the form and download your copy of the 2021 WHY of Wealth® Survey report today.
WHY of Wealth Report in the News
- New York Times wealth columnist Paul Sullivan takes a deep dive into our latest “Why of Wealth” Report
- Business Insider investigates how Covid-19 changed millennials’ perspectives on wealth
- Private Wealth Magazine looks at generational differences in our definition of wealth
- Business Insider covers the ways in which the pandemic reshaped Americans’ definitions of wealth