We understand that as a family office executive you want experts who truly understand your dynamic. We’re a trusted partner who can spot opportunities, foresee obstacles and provide consultative services to match the unique structure and needs of your family office.
Best Practices to Help Your Family Office Weather COVID-19
Seven practical steps that principals and executives can take to mitigate risk and position their family office for success after this crisis has passed.
Family Office CIO Strategies: Navigating Periods of Market Turmoil Here are a few principles to consider on how to frame, approach and implement investment decisions with family office principals during times of severe market stress.
Manage a Family Fortune? Plane Ticket for the Nanny? No Problem A family office executive’s range of responsibilities are like no other on Wall Street.
Demystifying Risk Management for Family Offices
Today’s family office faces increased privacy and security threats. Understanding how and why you might be at risk can help you avoid common pitfalls and ensure your family office thrives.
Phone Hacks Can Happen to Anyone. Here’s How to Protect Yourself. Start by knowing what could expose you to an attack, like vacation clues, hotel Wi-Fi and inadequate verification procedures.
Family Offices Enter a Growth Phase
A once-anonymous corner of the financial landscape has become Wall Street’s newest dealmaker.
- Webinar: Weathering Risk Management Issues Caused by COVID-19: Best Practices for Family Offices.
- Family Office Connections - Summer 2020
- Coming soon: Cleveland, Detroit, and New York
- Putting Market Volatility in Context for Family Offices
Our Family Office Services team provides an update on how to address and manage the recent market volatility within the context of family office dynamics.
- Family Office Connections San Francisco – February 26, 2020
- Family Office Connections New York – February 4, 2020
- NYU Stern Family Office Council – December 4, 2019
Keynote from Lord Mervyn King: Former Governor of the Bank of England and a Fireside Chat with John Phelan, Co-Managing Partner & Co-Founder of MSD Capital
- Disruptive Technology - September 24, 2019
Boston Private and The Chertoff Group convened nearly 60 family offices for a fireside chat on disruptive technology with Michael Chertoff, the former Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Backed by a robust connection to the industry, our distinctive peer-network platform gives family office clients exclusive access to thought leadership, a community, and exclusive conferences and events.
- Receive access to our private, trusted-vendor directory, our personal collection of recommended connections.
The powerful financial backing of a large company, but the personal attention and agility of a boutique firm.
A dynamic team of senior advisors who have deep knowledge and substantial experience working for and with family offices with expertise in the following competencies: family office organization, governance, risk management, reporting, and investment management.
Sign-up below to receive Family Office
updates, or email us with questions at