We understand that as a family office executive you want experts who truly understand your dynamic. We’re a trusted partner who can spot opportunities, foresee obstacles and provide consultative services to match the unique structure and needs of your family office.
Family Offices Should Take Actions On Risk Management Managing Director Edward Marshall writes about the importance of risk management for family offices, and provides a framework to follow, in Financial Advisor Magazine.
Best Practices to Help Your Family Office Weather COVID-19
Seven practical steps that principals and executives can take to mitigate risk and position their family office for success after this crisis has passed.
Family Office CIO Strategies: Navigating Periods of Market Turmoil Here are a few principles to consider on how to frame, approach and implement investment decisions with family office principals during times of severe market stress.
Manage a Family Fortune? Plane Ticket for the Nanny? No Problem A family office executive’s range of responsibilities are like no other on Wall Street.
Demystifying Risk Management for Family Offices
Today’s family office faces increased privacy and security threats. Understanding how and why you might be at risk can help you avoid common pitfalls and ensure your family office thrives.
Phone Hacks Can Happen to Anyone. Here’s How to Protect Yourself. Start by knowing what could expose you to an attack, like vacation clues, hotel Wi-Fi and inadequate verification procedures.
Family Offices Enter a Growth Phase
A once-anonymous corner of the financial landscape has become Wall Street’s newest dealmaker.
Unique Trifecta Creates Wealth Transfer Opportunities
Those families who look to preserve, protect and pass generational wealth recognize a strategic opportunity as interest rates and asset values continue a downward trend. We review wealth transfer strategies families are deploying to capture the unique benefits of these unprecedented market conditions.
Family Office Connections Podcasts
Experts in the philanthropic advisory space talk about their experiences working with family offices, the state of the industry and what it might look like in a post-pandemic world.
- Life Sciences
Life science CEOs discuss the state of the industry, innovations on the horizon and opportunities that may arise for family offices and investors.
- Philanthropic and Retirement Planning Opportunities
Discussion of the impact of the CARES Act on charitable contributions.
- Hotels and Hospitality
Discussion on the impact of COVID-19 on hotels and hospitality and what the future holds for investors and guests.
- Family Office Connections - Summer 2020
- Coming soon: Cleveland, Detroit, and New York
- Family Office Direct Investing Webinar
- Future1 Webinar Featuring Richard Perez
- Unique Trifecta Creates Wealth Transfer Opportunities
- Weathering Risk Management Issues Caused by COVID-19
- Putting Market Volatility in Context for Family Offices
- Family Office Connections San Francisco – February 26, 2020
- Family Office Connections New York – February 4, 2020
- NYU Stern Family Office Council – December 4, 2019
- Disruptive Technology - September 24, 2019
- Backed by a robust connection to the industry, our distinctive peer-network platform gives family office clients exclusive access to thought leadership, a community, and exclusive conferences and events.
- Receive access to our private, trusted-vendor directory, our personal collection of recommended connections.
The powerful financial backing of a large company, but the personal attention and agility of a boutique firm.
A dynamic team of senior advisors who have deep knowledge and substantial experience working for and with family offices with expertise in the following competencies: family office organization, governance, risk management, reporting, and investment management.
Sign-up below to receive Family Office updates, or email us with questions at