We understand that as a family office executive you want experts who truly understand your dynamic. We’re a trusted partner who can spot opportunities, foresee obstacles and provide consultative services to match the unique structure and needs of your family office.
Manage a Family Fortune? Plane Ticket for the Nanny? No Problem
A family office executive’s range of responsibilities are like no other on Wall Street.
Family Offices Enter a Growth Phase
A once-anonymous corner of the financial landscape has become Wall Street’s newest dealmaker.
Phone Hacks Can Happen to Anyone. Here’s How to Protect Yourself.
Start by knowing what could expose you to an attack, like vacation clues, hotel Wi-Fi and inadequate verification procedures.
Demystifying Risk Management for Family Offices
Today’s family office faces increased privacy and security threats. Understanding how and why you might be at risk can help you avoid common pitfalls and ensure your family office thrives.
Family Office Connections
- San Francisco – February 26, 2020
Global Impact of Emerging Technologies and Innovations in Cybersecurity and AI
- Detroit – April 16, 2020
- Cleveland – May 7, 2020
- Family Office Connections New York – February 4, 2020
Impact Investing, Geopolitical and Security Update, and Global Market and Economic Update
- NYU Stern Family Office Council – December 4, 2019
Keynote from Lord Mervyn King: Former Governor of the Bank of England and a Fireside Chat with John Phelan, Co-Managing Partner & Co-Founder of MSD Capital
- Disruptive Technology - September 24, 2019
Boston Private and The Chertoff Group convened nearly 60 family offices for a fireside chat on disruptive technology with Michael Chertoff, the former Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Backed by a robust connection to the industry, our distinctive peer-network platform gives family office clients exclusive access to thought leadership, a community, and exclusive conferences and events.
- Receive access to our private, trusted-vendor directory, our personal collection of recommended connections.
The powerful financial backing of a large company, but the personal attention and agility of a boutique firm.
A dynamic team of senior advisors who have deep knowledge and substantial experience working for and with family offices with expertise in the following competencies: family office organization, governance, risk management, reporting, and investment management.
Get In Touch