Our exclusive family office team is dedicated to servicing ultra-high net worth investors. We offer a total outsourced solution to accommodate the daily management of your family's financial and investment needs. We act as your family's personal CFO, helping you with personal accounting and net worth reporting, tax and accounting services, bill pay and mail management, and budgeting and cash flow planning.
Family Office Services
Personal Accounting and Net Worth Reporting
- Preparation of consolidated statements of net worth including: Balance sheet, Profit & loss, Cash flow statements
- Asset allocation and performance reporting.
- Tracking tax basis and fair market value of all assets such as investment partnerships and properties.
- Monthly expense reports.
Tax and Accounting Services
- Entity accounting for trusts, family partnerships and non-profits.
- Tax coordination including organizing and providing all source documents to tax preparers and payment of estimated tax payments.
- Coordination, delivery and management of tax planning ideas, strategies and techniques including training and implementation.
- Document Management and Storage
- Secure record keeping and document storage in electronic format including all permanent documents (e.g. wills and trusts, partnership agreements and tax information).
- Client portal option for accessing electronic documents.
Bill Pay and Mail Management
- Pay bills and bank statement reconciliation.
- Payroll administration coordination for household employees.
- Monitor credit card activity and reconciliation.
- Dispute resolution and invoice negotiation.
- Vendor usage evaluation (e.g. monitoring large swings in utility bills).
- Mail management including scanning all incoming mail and then shredding mail for security purposes.
- Detailed reporting and analysis of expenses.
Budgeting and Cash Flow Planning
- Annual budget preparation for individuals and families including projected cash flow reports and budget to actual reporting.
- Cash management including monitoring bank account balances, transfers between accounts and forward looking to prepare for any liquidity needs.
- Project spending budgets including major property renovations.