How will the new tax reform impact pass-through entities?
Time: 3:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
- How the pass-through tax rate works and areas we expect the government to issue regulations.
- What businesses qualify for the tax cut, what business are excluded and the "gray" areas.
- Ideas on managing business income and deductions to maximize your tax cut.
- Whether a pass-through form of business continues to make sense for your business with a 21% flat corporate tax rate.
- Where to find additional resources at Boston Private to help you.
Washington Strategy and Advocacy
Doug consults with financial services firms and trade associations on Washington policy, planning, and strategy. His focus is helping firms and their clients understand the legislative and regulatory landscape and maximizing business opportunities.
Amy Sheridan, J.D., LL.M.
Partner, Sullivan & Worcester LLP
Amy Sheridan is a partner in the Tax Department of Sullivan & Worcester's Boston office. She concentrates her practice in the employee benefits and executive compensation area. View More >
Brian Lopez, AIF®, CPFA
Senior Business Development Officer
Brian Lopez specializes in counseling companies and executives on critical topics including investment advisory oversight, expense analysis and risk assessment.
View More >
The opinions expressed and information contained in any article published in the Vault are given in good faith and considered reliable. However, such opinions and information are subject to change without notice and are provided only as of the date issued. Neither Boston Private nor its affiliates warrant the completeness or accuracy of such information. Any third-party opinion is solely the opinion of its author and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Boston Private or its affiliates. The materials on this website are for informational purposes only and do not take into account your particular investment objective, financial situation or need. Since each client’s situation is unique, you should consult your financial advisor and/or tax planning professional before acting on any information provided herein.