How will tax reform impact you and your business?
Washington policy expert Doug Fisher moderates a roundtable discussion with Boston Private professionals Brian Lopez, Director of Retirement Plan Advisory Services, and Shannon L. Saccocia, Managing Director, Head of Asset Allocation and Portfolio Strategy, as they discuss how Washington’s latest tax reform proposals may impact individuals and businesses – from a tax planning, retirement planning, and investment perspective.
Discussed in this webinar:
- The latest discussions from Washington on tax reform.
- Timing of tax reform and what to expect in the upcoming debate.
- Planning tips related to corporate tax rates on small business, partnerships and S corporations.
- Planning tips related to individuals and retirement plan saving and investing.
- Market insights on how tax policy may affect certain sectors, industries, and stocks.
You may also like
The opinions expressed and information contained in any article published in the Vault are given in good faith and considered reliable. However, such opinions and information are subject to change without notice and are provided only as of the date issued. Neither Boston Private nor its affiliates warrant the completeness or accuracy of such information. Any third-party opinion is solely the opinion of its author and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Boston Private or its affiliates. The materials on this website are for informational purposes only and do not take into account your particular investment objective, financial situation or need. Since each client’s situation is unique, you should consult your financial advisor and/or tax planning professional before acting on any information provided herein.