Online account access is a convenient, confidential tool to view your Boston Private investment management account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer with Internet access. Our secure online account information service allows you to:
- View account balances, holdings, transaction activity and tax lots
- Review your asset allocation
- Customize account views for specific time periods
- Review your account statements
- Download portfolio information for use in other financial products
The service is easily customized to provide you access to the information of most interest to you, displayed in the format you prefer. Detailed account information is also available for individual asset categories, positions and transactions.
Clients with a Boston Private investment account can enroll for this service by contacting their portfolio manager at 617-912-4211.
To open an Investment Management account, please contact us at 617-912-4211.
For assistance, please review our Frequently Asked Questions, or contact Online Investment Management Account Access Client Service at 617-912-4413.