2016 Private Partnership Conference
An insightful three-day event tailored specifically for private partnership CFOs, general counsel, and managing partners from across the country.
The next Private Partnership Conference will be held June 15-17, 2016 at Cape Cod's Wequassett Resort and Golf Club. Guests will come together in an intimate setting to participate in networking activities, and attend CPE-eligible roundtables and general sessions where they will discuss best practices, current trends and issues affecting the industry.
Registration fee: $1,295 (includes two-night stay at the resort)
- Complimentary hotel accommodations and resort fee at the Wequassett Resort and Golf Club for two nights, including gratuities for Housekeeping and Bell Staff, access to fitness center, and wireless internet.
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner including a traditional Cape Cod Clambake.
- Complimentary leisure activities on Thursday afternoon.
- All business sessions, General Session keynote presenters and interactive roundtable discussions.
- All meeting materials, applicable handouts and resources.
- The opportunity to network with your peers throughout the conference.
Harwich, MA 02645
Hotel Phone: 508.432.5400
Hotel Fax: 508.432.1915
Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
If you are scheduled to arrive before check-in time or depart after check-out time, we will do our best to accommodate an early check in or late departure. The staff will securely store your luggage if your room is not available.
If you plan to drive to the Private Partnership Conference, please click on the link below for directions to the Wequassett Resort and Golf Club. There is ample complimentary self-parking.
Air Travel / Airport Information
If you plan to fly, you will be responsible for arranging your air travel and ground transportation to the resort. There are a few airport options as follows:
- Boston’s Logan International Airport (Airport Code BOS is 90 miles/90 minutes (depending on traffic) to the Wequassett Resort.
- Providence’s TF Green International Airport (Airport Code PVD) is 96 miles / 1 hour, 45 minutes (depending on traffic) to the Wequassett Resort.
- Barnstable Municipal Airport (Airport Code HYA), located in Hyannis, is 15 miles / 30 minutes to the Wequassett Resort. Due to the small size of this airport, flight options are very limited and this airport is primarily used by small airlines such as Cape Air.
Wequassett Resort recommends Cape Destinations for car service. They may be reached at (508) 432-3400.
The Conference begins with a reception and dinner on Wednesday, June 15 at 6:00 p.m. and will conclude at 12:30 p.m. on Friday, June 17, 2015. Based on flying in and out of Boston’s Logan International Airport, we recommend that you schedule your flight to arrive no later than 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday and depart no earlier than 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
2016 Roundtable and General Sessions Topics coming soon!
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
|3:00 - 6:00 PM||Arrival / Event Registration|
|6:00 - 10:00 PM||Welcome Reception & Dinner|
Thursday, June 16, 2016
|8:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Business Sessions|
|Afternoon||Afternoon Leisure Activity|
|7:00 PM||Dinner Reception|
Friday, June 17, 2016
|8:00 AM - 12:30 PM||Business Sessions|
|12:30 PM||Conference Concludes|
|Guests are invited to participate in one of the following leisure activities on Thursday afternoon.
2015 ROUNDTABLE SESSION TOPICS
2015 GENERAL SESSIONS TOPICS
Boston Private is a wealth management and private banking company with offices in Boston, San Francisco, San Jose and Los Angeles.
We are central to the largest venture capital hubs in the US. For almost two decades, we have worked closely with private equity firms providing cash management and tailored lending solutions specifically for private partnerships, their management companies and principals.
We believe that teamwork and collaboration are the keys to meeting your private banking and wealth management needs. We bring together a team of experienced professionals who will take the time to listen to your aspirations, understand your situation and build a personalized relationship that provides them with the insight to achieve your unique financial goals.
- Deposit & Cash Management
- Capital Call Facilities
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Stand-by Letters of Credit and Term Financing
- Co-investment Facilities
- Residential Mortgage Programs
- Wealth Management
- The Association for Private Partnerships
To learn more about our services for Private Partnerships, please visit our website at www.bostonprivate.com, email us at PPC@bostonprivate.com or call 617-912-1900 and ask for Cindy Terwilliger or Glen Holland.
*Private Banking and Trust services are provided by Boston Private Bank & Trust Company, a Massachusetts Chartered Trust Company. Wealth Management services are provided by Boston Private Wealth LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company. Investments are not FDIC insured, not guaranteed, and may lose value.