2015 Private Partnership CFO Conference
A three-day event tailored specifically for private partnership CFOs
This year's Private Partnership CFO Conference, held June 10 - 12 at Cape Cod's Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, was attended by some of the most influential CFOs in the country. Guests came together in an intimate setting to participate in networking activities, and attended CPE-eligible roundtables and general sessions where they discussed best practices, current trends and issues affecting the industry.
Learn more about Jibo at jibo.com
ROUNDTABLE SESSION TOPICS
GENERAL SESSIONS TOPICS
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
|3:00 - 6:00 PM||Arrival / Event Registration|
|6:00 - 10:00 PM||Welcome Reception & Dinner|
Thursday, June 11, 2015
|7:30 - 9:30 AM||Breakfast|
|8:00 AM - 9:30 AM||General Session - Professional Development: Leadership|
|9:45 AM - 12:00 PM||Morning Roundtable Sessions|
|Afternoon||Afternoon Leisure Activity|
|7:00 PM||Dinner Reception|
Friday, June 12, 2015
|7:30 AM- 8:30 AM||Breakfast|
|9:00 AM - 9:50 AM||General Session|
|10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||General Session|
|11:15 AM - 12:15 PM||General Session|
|12:15 PM||Conference Concludes|
|Golf on Cape Cod National Course|
|Truro Vineyards & Lighthouse Tour|
|Guided Bike Tour|
|Guided Kayak Tour|
|Deep Sea Fishing|
Early bird registration fee: $995
Standard registration fee: $1,295
Registration fee includes:
• Complimentary hotel accommodations and resort fee at the Wequassett Resort and Golf Club for two nights, including gratuities for Housekeeping and Bell Staff, access to fitness center, and wireless internet.
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner including a traditional Cape Cod Clambake.
• Complimentary leisure activities on Thursday afternoon.
• All business sessions, General Session keynote presenters and three interactive roundtable discussions.
• All meeting materials, applicable handouts and resources.
• The opportunity to network with your peers throughout the conference.
Attire for the Conference is Resort Casual.
The 2015 Private Partnership CFO Conference will take place at the Wequassett Resort and Golf Club on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Boston Private Bank & Trust Company will host your room and resort fee for the nights of Wednesday and Thursday, June 10 and 11, 2015. When you register, please indicate which nights you will need a room, and we will make the reservation on your behalf. Please note that the hotel is very busy the weekend following our conference therefore Boston Private Bank’s discounted rate is not available. We are still happy to assist with extending your reservation and will help to get the best rate available for you.
Wequassett Resort & Golf Club
2173 Massachusetts Route 28
Harwich, MA 02645
Hotel Phone: 508.432.5400
Hotel Fax: 508.432.1915
Check-in Time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
If you are scheduled to arrive before check-in time or depart after check-out time, we will do our best to accommodate an early check in or late departure. The staff will securely store your luggage if your room is not available.
A detailed confirmation of your hotel accommodations and logistical information will be provided one week prior to the CFO Conference.
If you are interested in staying additional nights prior to or after the conference, please let us know during registration. We will be in touch with you to discuss availability and billing arrangements. Please note that the hotel is very busy the weekend following our conference therefore Boston Private Bank’s discounted rate is not available. We are still happy to assist with extending your reservation and will help to get the best rate available for you.
Driving Directions & Parking Information
If you plan to drive to the CFO Conference, please click on the link below for directions to the Wequassett Resort and Golf Club. There is ample complimentary self-parking.
Air Travel / Airport Information
If you plan to fly, you will be responsible for arranging your air travel and ground transportation to the resort. There are a few airport options as follows:
• Boston’s Logan International Airport (Airport Code BOS is 90 miles/90 minutes (depending on traffic) to the Wequassett Resort.
• Providence’s TF Green International Airport (Airport Code PVD) is 96 miles / 1 hour, 45 minutes (depending on traffic) to the Wequassett Resort.
• Barnstable Municipal Airport (Airport Code HYA), located in Hyannis, is 15 miles / 30 minutes to the Wequassett Resort. Due to the small size of this airport, flight options are very limited and this airport is primarily used by small airlines such as Cape Air.
Rental Car Services
Wequassett Resort recommends Cape Destinations for car service. They may be reached at (508) 432-3400.
The Conference begins with a reception and dinner on Wednesday, June 10 at 6:00 p.m. and will conclude at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, June 12, 2015. Based on flying in and out of Boston’s Logan International Airport, we recommend that you schedule your flight to arrive no later than 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday and depart no earlier than 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
About Boston Private Bank & Trust Company
Boston Private Bank & Trust Company is a wealth management and private banking company with offices in Boston, San Francisco, San Jose and Los Angeles.
We are central to the largest venture capital hubs in the US. For almost two decades, we have worked closely with private equity firms providing cash management and tailored lending solutions specifically for private partnerships, their management companies and principals.
We believe that teamwork and collaboration are the keys to meeting your private banking and wealth management needs. We bring together a team of experienced professionals who will take the time to listen to your aspirations, understand your situation and build a personalized relationship that provides them with the insight to achieve your unique financial goals.
- Deposit & Cash Management
- Capital Call Facilities
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Stand-by Letters of Credit and Term Financing
- Co-investment Facilities
- Residential Mortgage Programs
- Wealth Management
- The Association for Private Partnerships
To learn more about our services for Private Partnerships, please visit our website at www.bostonprivate.com or call Kathleen McQuillan, Senior Vice President, at 617-912-1957.
*Private Banking and Trust services are provided by Boston Private Bank & Trust Company, a Massachusetts Chartered Trust Company. Wealth Management services are provided by Boston Private Wealth LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company. Investments are not FDIC insured, not guaranteed, and may lose value.
Read Boston Private's press release announcing the 2015 Conference and JIBO Founder Cynthia Breazeal as Keynote Speaker
- CFO-only Roundtable
- The Challenges of Putting Money to Work – Market Dynamics and Current Conditions in the Middle Market.
- Investment Fund Tax-Efficient Portfolio Company Structuring
- LP Perspectives
- Managing Compliance
- Personal Financial Planning