NOTE: Wire Upload allows you to upload a formatted CSV file to the Online Banking system instead of inputting the wire information manually.
1. Select the ‘Transfers & Payments’ menu and then select ‘Payments & Wires’.
2. Select ‘New Payment’ and then ‘Payment from File’.
3. Choose the wire transaction type from the ‘Payment Type’ drop-down menu.
4. Select the ‘Select file to upload’ box to browse for the file to be uploaded on the computer.
5. Select ‘Upload File’.
6. Indicate the Process Date for the wires.
- If all wires need to be processed on the same day, check the ‘Use same Date for all wires’ box and click on the calendar below to specify the desired Process Date.
- If the wires need to be processed on varied days, leave the ‘Use same Date for all wires’ box unchecked and indicate the Process Date for each wire individually.
NOTE: The fields for each wire will be populated in accordance to the data included in the CSV file being imported
7. Review all information on the screen and select ‘Approve’ or ‘Draft’ in accordance to user access.