NOTE: Wire Upload allows you to upload a formatted CSV file to the Online Banking system instead of inputting the wire information manually.
1. Select the ‘Transfers & Payments’ menu and then select ‘Payments & Wires’.
2. Select ‘New Payment’ and then the type of payment you would like to perform..
3. Select "Upload File" on the next screen, located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
4. Follow the steps using the File Mapping tool, selecting an existing mapping or create a custom mapping based on the export format from your business systems.
5. Select ‘Upload File’.
6. Indicate the Process Date for the wires.
- If all wires need to be processed on the same day, check the ‘Use same Date for all wires’ box and click on the calendar below to specify the desired Process Date.
- If the wires need to be processed on varied days, leave the ‘Use same Date for all wires’ box unchecked and indicate the Process Date for each wire individually.
NOTE: The fields for each wire will be populated in accordance to the data included in the CSV file being imported
7. Review all information on the screen and select ‘Approve’ or ‘Draft’ in accordance to user access.