Split Payroll Payments
1. Select the ‘Transfers & Payments’ menu and then select ‘Payments & Wires’.
NOTE: The ‘Split Payments’ option is only available for Payroll transactions.
2. Three options are available.
- Click ‘New Payment’ and select ‘the ‘Payroll’ option to create a new payroll transaction.
- Click ‘Create Template’ and select the ‘Payroll’ option to create a new payroll template.
- Click the ‘template actions’ icon and select ‘Edit’ to work with an existing Payroll
3. Select the desired recipient’s primary account from the drop down list of existing recipients.
4. Enter total dollar amount of the payroll transaction.
5. Click the ‘Show payment actions’ icon and select the ‘Split Payment’ option.
6. Select the recipient’s secondary account from the drop-down list.
7. Enter the desired dollar amount to be allocated to the secondary account.
NOTE: The dollar amount allocated to the primary account will be automatically reduced in accordance to the total dollar amount of the payroll transaction.