Secure Messaging allows for two-way communication between you and our support team. Since the message is delivered securely within the Online Banking system, sensitive material and information can be included... attachments, too.
1. Select the ‘Messages’ menu.
NOTE: Both incoming and outgoing messages will appear in the column directly to the right of the menus in descending date order (newest on top).
2. Click pencil icon on the right side of the screen.
3. Select the appropriate ‘Message recipient’ from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter the desired ‘Message Subject’ and ‘Message’.
5. Click the ‘Attach a file’ link to attach a file or document if desired.
6. Click ‘Send Message’ at the bottom of the screen to submit the message.
7. Select the arrow icon beneath the pencil to reply to a secure message or the trash bin to delete the message.