Personal Mobile Banking Quickstart Guide
Boston Private’s Personal Mobile Banking App offers our personal clients the ability to manage their accounts from the convenience of a mobile device to do the following:
- Mobile Check Deposit
- View Account Balances
- Bill Pay
- Make transfers between internal accounts
- External account transfers
- View up to 90 days of transaction history
- View images of posted checks
Note: Entitlements must be established in Online Banking
How to Enroll in Mobile Banking
- Download the Boston Private – Personal App from the App Store® (iPhone®/iPad®) or Google Play Store® (Android®) on to your device.
- Open the Boston Private – Personal App. Enter your Online Banking Access ID and Passcode.
- Answer two (2) of your Online Banking security verification questions.
- Review the Mobile Terms and Conditions. Click Accept.
- iPhone® & Android® users will be prompted for their US mobile phone number
- Click Enroll
Mobile Banking Menu Options
Account Balances, 90 days of transactions history, Check Images, Search Options
Internal Transfers, and External Account Transfer*
Personal Bill Pay Service
Mobile Check Deposit
One check per deposit, per deposit limit $25K, daily limit $75K
Find the nearest ATM or Banking Office location
Making a Mobile Check Deposit
- Deposit Check/New Deposit
- Take picture of Front & Back of endorsed check
- Enter: Amount
- Select: Account
- Email Receipt : set to primary email address on file
- Review Funds Availability
Cut off time 6:00PM ET/3:00PM PT on each business day. Deposits submitted after the cut off time will be processed the next business day.
For additional information or assistance, please call Cash Management at
- East Coast: 617-912-4248
- West Coast: 888-322-2120