Overview of Touch ID
Touch ID is now available on all iPhone mobile applications, with Android fingerprint authentication coming soon. This feature allows users to log in to the Boston Private Mobile Application with a Fingerprint ID or Face ID.
In order to utilize Touch ID, users must enroll their Fingerprint ID or Face ID within the Apple iOS settings on their Apple device.
Enabling Touch ID on the iPhone
If you are looking to enable the Touch ID feature, here is an overview of how to do so.
1. Enter your Access ID and Passcode
2. Select “Enable Touch ID” and Sign on
3. A message appears asking if you would like to proceed. Select “OK”
4. Confirmation: Touch ID is enabled
Disabling Touch ID on the iPhone
If you are looking to disable the Touch ID feature, here is an overview of how to do so.
1. Log in to the Boston Private Mobile App
2. Go to “More” on the bottom menu and select “Settings”
3. Select “Quick Access”
4. Slide the Touch ID to the “off” position