One-Time ACH and Wire Payments
|Wire & ACH Payments are only available in Corporate Edition of Digital Banking|
1. Select the ’Transfers & Payments’ menu and then ‘Payments & Wires’.
2. Select the desired transaction type within the ‘New Payment’ drop down menu.
3. Select the desired ACH Class Code.
NOTE: Payroll transactions will automatically default to an ACH Class Code of PPD.
4. Select the ‘From Subsidiary’.
5. Select the offset ‘Account’.
6. Select the ‘Effective Date’.
7. Optional: Click ‘Set schedule’ to set up the wires as recurring transactions.
8. Select how often the transaction should repeat.
9. Designate when the transaction should stop.
- Click the ‘Forever (Until I cancel)’ to setup an indefinite recurrence.
- Click the calendar and select a date to designate a specific date to stop the recurrence.
10. Click ‘Save’ to save the recurrence setup.
11. Click the ‘+Add multiple recipients’ link to select multiple recipients at one time.
12. Select the desired recipients and click ‘Add’ when done.
13. Click the ‘+Add another recipient’ link to add an individual wire transfer.
14. Select an existing recipient from the drop- down menu or select ‘+New Recipient’ to create a new recipient.
NOTE: Reference the ‘Recipient Management’ setup document for information regarding the setup of a new recipient.
15. Review the information on the screen for accuracy and then select ‘Approve’ to authorize the wires or ‘Draft’ to only draft the