How to Update Contact Information
|Private Client Edition Only|
Use the Contact Preferences menu option to update your email address, phone numbers and mailing address.
- Go to Settings > Contact Preferences
- Review your current contact information and click the Edit button to change.
- Modify the information as needed and click Save.
- If you are changing a domestic address, we may make a suggestion to format the address according to USPS standards. You may accept the suggestion or continue with the format as you’ve entered.
- Accept the final confirmation. Note: updating your phone number or email address will NOT change delivery preferences for your Secure Access Codes nor any Alerts you have set up.
Please note that while your information will be updated immediately online, it may take up to 3 business days to process within other systems, including online Bill Pay.
Regarding Statement Delivery
Changes you make online will also be reflected for other services and may alter the delivery address for your bank statements and notices.
If you have additional statement delivery addresses specified, they will not be altered by changing your address online. Please contact the Concierge Desk to confirm/update alternate or additional statement addresses.