Home Screen Overview
1. View a listing of accounts accessible within Digital Banking.
2. Shortcuts to ‘Bill Pay’ and ‘Deposit Check History’ are located on the right side of the screen.
3. Click the ‘Link Institution’ button to pull in information from your other bank or credit union accounts.
4. Select the Personal Finance Manager Tools to manage your finances.
- Net Worth
5. Select the ‘Options’ icon next to each account to reveal multiple available quick actions.
6. Select and drag any account to the envelope icon which appears at the bottom right side of the screen to create a new account group.
7. The new group created can be renamed by selecting the pencil icon. Additional accounts may be dragged into the new group or additional groups created.
NOTE: Additional account(s) may be moved into the newly created group or additional group(s) may be created if needed by repeating step 6.
8. Click on the pie graph at the bottom of the screen to view a distribution of funds across accounts accessible within Digital Banking.