Digital Banking End-User System Requirements
|This article applies to all Editions of Digital Banking.|
- Microsoft Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.10 operating systems
- The latest version of Adobe Reader to view PDF files downloaded from Digital Banking.
- An internet connection with a minimum of 1 Mbps download speed.
- 1280+ pixel width is recommended for your monitor's resolution.
Please note: Satellite connections often have difficulty supporting encrypted, Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) applications. Since Digital Banking is HTTPS encrypted for the safety of your financial information, some satellite cable connections may exhibit slow responses.
- Available browser updates applied for improved security that provide antivirus and spyware protection.
Desktop Browser Requirements
Supported Browsers include:
- Google Chrome on Windows and Mac OSX (recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox on Windows and Mac OSX
- Microsoft Edge on Windows
- Safari on Mac OSX
Internet Explorer Support Ended April 2020
Please be aware that Digital Banking no longer supports Internet Explorer 11 as of April of 2020. We recommend that you plan to move to Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge for all non-RDC activities prior to this date.
Digital Banking Supports the following mobile devices with native mobile applications:
- Android 5.x and later
- Apple iOS 14.x
- Apple iOS 13.x
- Apple iOS 12.x (limited support)
- Apple iOS 11.x (limited support)
We highly recommend that you have a Wifi, 4G or 5G connection when using Digital Banking. Offline support is not available when you are not connected to the internet.
Fingerprint Login on Android
Fingerprint Login is currently only available for login authentication on eligible Android devices. It is a free feature, pending the following operating system, hardware, and release requirements:
- Samsung Galaxy S7 or later
- Nexus 7 or later
- Google Pixel first generation or later
|Please note: the use of Fingerprint login does require acceptance of additional terms of the use of the feature. If you do not agree to the terms, you will not be able to use the feature.|
Touch ID and Face ID on Apple iOS
- iOS 10 or later
- iPhone 5S/6/6 Plus or later
- Latest generation iPad with Touch ID or Face ID sensor
|Please note: the use of Touch ID or Face ID does require acceptance of additional terms of the use of the feature. If you do not agree to the terms, you will not be able to use the feature.|
SMS Messaging Service
The SMS service is required to receive SAC codes used for identity verification and the approval of payments (in Private Client Edition). You must use a mobile phone from a participating carrier to be eligible for this service. Participating carriers include AT&T, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile and select regional carriers within ACG, Interop Technologies, and ClearSky Technologies, but is not compatible with all handsets. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.