Corporate Information Reporting
Reports Setup Process
1. Select the ‘Reports’ menu option.
2. Click the ‘New Report’ link and select the desired report from the list.
3. Indicate whether the report is Private or Shared.
4. Designate the desired name for the report
5. Indicate which accounts need to be included in the report.
NOTE: This step only corresponds with reports associated with account information.
- Click the ‘All Accounts (#)’ box to include all available accounts in the report
- Click the ‘Select specific account(s)’ link to choose individual accounts to be included in the report.
- Select the accounts to be included in the report. Either select by label or by individual account.
6. Select the date(s) to be included in the report.
- Select one of the dynamic date range options. (A rolling date range that shifts in accordance to the current day)
- Select a custom date range for the report.
NOTE: Information can be pulled as far back as the oldest transaction that exists within Online Banking for the respective account(s).
7. Click ‘OK’ to complete the setup.
8. The report will show as either ‘Queued’ or ‘In Progress’ while being generated. Depending on your reporting time period and number of included accounts, the report may take up to 5 minutes to run. Refresh your browser window to see the most current run status.
9. The available download format(s) for the report will display once the report has been generated. Click on the desired option.
10. Click the ‘Actions’ icon to display additional options.