Business Wire Guide
The following information is provided to our clients as a reference for how Businesses may use our wire services.
4:30pm ET / 1:30pm PT - All manual wires submitted prior to this deadline will be processed same day. Any submissions after this deadline will be processed the next business day.
3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT - All foreign wires sent in non-USD currency will be processed when submitted prior to 3:00pm EST.
12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT - All batch wires (defined as 15 or more wires submitted in a batch format) must be submitted prior to 12:00pm (Noon) EST.
Establishing a wire agreement is required for all businesses to take advantage of our wire capabilities. If you would like to establish a wire agreement, please contact your Relationship Manager or Cash Management Advisor.
Batches are considered 15 or more individual wires submitted in a batch format.
- Note that the submission deadline is 12:00pm EST/9:00am PST and it is recommended that all batches are submitted one business day prior to distribution.
- Batch submissions are accepted up to 30 days prior to distribution.
- Submission of batch wires requires that you have a wire agreement in place.
To submit a batch:
- Complete a Distribution/Batch Wire Transfer Cover Sheet
- Complete either
- a Wire Request Form for each wire OR
- a single excel/csv file that includes all of the information for each wire on one row – any preferred format is accepted, but must include the same information from the Wire Request Form.
- Send information to email@example.com via Secure eMail.
- The Wire Room will initiate a callback confirmation of receipt of the batch. Confirmation of the batch must be received by 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET for same day processing.
If you would like to initiate wire transfers online your company will need to enroll in Full Service Business Online Banking.
This capability will allow you to grant online wire access to specific employees. You can establish wire limits for each entitled user and all wires require dual authorization (one user to initiate and a different user to approve). For your convenience, Online Wire Transfers can be approved or denied remotely via our Business Mobile Banking App.
To get started with Online Wires, talk to your Relationship Manager or call (888) 322-2120.
To submit a wire online, navigate to the Cash Management section in the top menu, then select the Wires tab and follow the steps to submit the wire request.
Recurring wires can also be set up for scheduled, repeat use.
For detailed instructions, contact your Cash Management Advisor or call (888) 322-2120.