ACH File Import
Corporate Edition Only
NOTE: Supported file types include the following:
- Single-batch NACHA formatted file containing an SEC Class Code of either PPD (Prearranged Payment and Deposit to or from a consumer account) or CCD (Cash Concentration and Disbursement to or from a business account).
- 5-Column CSV File
1. Select the 'Transfers & Payments' menu and then select 'Payments & Wires'.
2. Select 'New Payment' and then 'Payment from File'.
3. Select the desired 'Payment Type' from the drop-down menu.
4. Click in the ‘Import File’ box to select a file to upload. Browse your computer for the file you’d like to upload.
5. Select 'Upload File' to upload the selected file into Online Banking for processing.
NOTE: If the imported file is a 5-Column CSV, a second screen will be presented as part of the process. This screen requests additional information so a complete ACH file can be generated for processing based on the information designated.
6. Select the required fields from the corresponding drop-down menu
- SEC Code
- ‘Pay From/Pay To’ account
- Effective Date
7. Review the information on the screen for accuracy and then select 'Approve' to authorize the wires or 'Draft' to only draft.