Account Label Management
NOTE: Account Labeling allows you to group accounts for easy identification. Only User Administrators will have access to this function.
Select the ‘Administration’ menu then select ‘Manage Company Policy’.
1. Select 'Accounts' tab within the top row.
2. Check the box next to each account that you would like to label. Next, select 'Edit Labels' to start labeling your account(s).
3. Enter a label name.
4. Select the 'Create' button.
5. Select 'Add' to label the chosen accounts.
6. Select 'Close'.
NOTE: The label will be indicated next to each account that was selected.
7. Select 'Save' to save the changes to the Company Policy.
NOTE: Account Labels can be used to quickly select grouped accounts within the Allowed Actions for Company Policy, User Roles and Information Reports.