Managing Your Debit Card within Digital Banking
Protecting your debit account is even easier with our enhanced debit card safeguards.
Our new Card Management service enhances your ability to protect your Boston Private debit card accounts and prevent the processing of fraudulent charges with the Card Manager mobile app. Card Manager allows clients to:
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Set locations where the card may be used
- Restrict transactions based on merchant type
- Remotely control and monitor spending
- Establish transaction amount limits
- Schedule alerts for certain transaction types
Card Manager is available within Digital Banking by selecting "Card Management" from the menu. If you are accessing this feature for the first time, you will be prompted to download the Card Manager Mobile Application prior to enrolling in the service.
Learn more about the Card Management service by visiting the Card Manager FAQ for complete details.
If you have questions about Card Management service, please contact the Concierge Desk at (888)-322-2120.