Digital Banking January Release Notes
Fixes and Enhancements Applied
Updated 4/29/2020 Private Clients, Business Clients, Corporate Clients
|Note: for updates on known technical issues, see this update.|
Release Date: 1/30/20 - 2:15pm ET
- Fixed an issue that prevented Personal Bill Pay users from accessing the Bill Pay service, instead receiving a "Cookies are Blocked" error (Known Issue #007).
Release Date: 1/27/20 - 9:15pm ET
- Enabled the ability to transfer to loan accounts to make loan payments. Read more here.
Release Date: 1/13/20 - 9:15pm ET
- Updated the Statements feature to allow users to retrieve more than 10 months worth of statements. Statements should appear for all accounts back to the opening date or January, 2018, whichever is later.
Release Date: 1/2/20 - 8:15pm ET
- Fixed an issue where an error appeared when users with linked Wealth Management accounts attempted to access External Account Transfers.
- Fixed an issue where Pre-Authorized Debit Card transactions were not displaying in “Pending” status, resulting in duplicate downloads into Intuit products.
- Updated inactivity timeout from 15 minutes to 30 minutes