Digital Banking February Release Notes
Fixes and Enhancements Applied
|Note: for updates on known technical issues, see this update.|
Release Date: 2/13/20 - 9:15pm ET
- Enabled a sidebar "widget" that will displays if the current user has transactions that are awaiting approval. This appears on the right side of the screen on desktop and within the "More" menu at the top right of the mobile application.
Release Date: 2/5/20 - 9:15pm ET
Shared Features in All Editions
- Increased the number of available statement files per account to 60, providing up to 5 years of available history. Note that statement copies for alternate delivery may reduce the available history because they count against the 60 results.
- Updated timeout settings to allow for up to 120 minutes in a single session,
- Updated the inactivity timeout to 5 minutes, which includes a warning 1 minute prior to logout.
- Fixed a bug with the timeout warning that would not reset the timeout timer when the user acknowledged the warning.
- Enabled a new option that can be configured by request that will load accounts in the background on login, speeding up the login process, but showing account information that may not be current. Please contact the Concierge Desk to have this setting changed for your company.
Release Date: 2/3/20 - 9:15pm ET
- Enabled a new setting within the User Role management that allows for the restriction of viewing Activity Center transactions based on the Role's Account Rights called "Can view transactions from entitled accounts." Selecting this option will limit visibility to Activity Center Transactions to only the Transactions where the user has View access to the account(s) used in the transaction. Updated documentation for this feature can be found here.