Digital Banking April 29 Release Notes
Updated 4/29/2020 Private Clients, Business Clients, Corporate Clients
Release Date: 4/29/20 - 9:30pm ET
Corporate Edition Features
- Enabled Multi-Transfer and Multi-Wire features for all clients. Company Administrators may now entitle these features to their User Roles, allowing users to to take advantage of these features.
- Enabled Information Reporting access for all clients. Company Administrators may now entitle these features to their User Roles, allowing users to to take advantage of these features.
- Corrected several default (database sting value) Feature Labels within the User Role Management > Features interface to clarify the features that Company Admins entitle to their users.
- Removed ACH Pass Thru as a payment type option for some clients to avoid confusion for those clients where were not actively using the feature. Clients may have this functionality restored by request to Cash Management on request.
Shared Features for All Editions
- Applied a fix to remove Phone/Voice alerts options when setting Alerts that would cause a user to receive a phantom call from the Concierge Desk that would immediately hang up.